Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can a person not worry so much about everything?


Answer:
I knew a person once that said her solution was to only worry after 3:00 AM and then allow only one hour..If it is so important that she needed to spend time on the problem that was the only time she allowed herself the luxury of worrying.
lots and lots of drugs
There is no cure to help you stop worrying, you worry wart! LOL just like myself, you have to put everything into order, know how to manage your problems/worries and then take it one day at a time. I wish i didnt worry so much either but i guess that is just our nature. I ended up talking to someone about this.
i used to have this same problem. first think about all the things that you have no control over and let all of that go. this probably sounds funny but when i was little i had the worst fear of spontaneous combustion. whether that can really happen or not (i saw shows that said it did happen thats why i was scared) my parents sat me down like "you cant stop it from happening so why worry about it?" and thats how i look at all situations. then the things you can control, well just do the best you can to maintain them and you should be ok.
I used to be a worrier but I realized how it effected me and everyone around me so I stopped worrying about ever little detail and since then my life has been so much better I'm happy 99% of the time. you have to get it in your head it's not worth it and stop your self. .
well i used to worry bout everything until one day i got so worn out i had to stop. just think to yourself"how important is this" "who comes first my health or my work" and "i am here for me i need to take good care of myself, no one else will" those sayings help me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net