Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holding things in...?

Could you please help me by giving me a list of emotions and a list of things that people hold inside and dont tell anyone. My project is holding things in. So I need some words and things that go with that title. THANKS!
Answer:
1. Jealousy
- obviously, many people DON'T hold this in, but there are those that do...

2. Worried/Stress
- many people, myself included, tend to keep these issues bottled up. I don't usually want to unload my stress on someone else...

3. Happiness
- oddly enough, I think this is a big one. Imagine being in a fight with your boyfriend/girlfriend. The two of you are obviously upset with each other, and neither wants to give in. Now, the other one says something that you find funny, it makes you briefly happy, but you avoid letting it out because you know that that would give your B/GF the upper hand. That's just one example.

4. Nervousness
- it's not easy to hold this in, because it's usually apparent (when speaking in front of groups, etc.). But many people (actors, politicians, etc.) can be nervous and you'd never know it.

5. Desire
- probably one of the biggest for many people. There are people who let you know right away that they want something. But there are also many more that want something and you'd never know it. For example, I really, really, really want another tattoo, but no one knows that. Or, I really, really want to ask that girl out, but I'm afraid of rejection so I won't do it.

I could probably come up with more, but then I'd be doing your assignment for you! Haha, good luck Ash.
ok?well:scared,anxious,jealous... to new people,overwhelmed,untrusting ...etc
?
Fear, shame, guilt, jealousy
anger
Here goes a list of emotions people usually hold in: aggressive, when they feel alienated. angry, annoyed and big one for me is being anxious,depressed. other emotions are bashful envious guilty humiliated hurt jealous lonely helpless suspicious puzzled miserable paranoid regretful discouraged disgusted embarrassed miserable. These are the emotions I would hide if I were feeling them which isn't good for anyone. Good luck with your project. Hope these words help some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net