Saturday, October 31, 2009

How are you today?

I really want to know. With all the terrible things that are happening...how are you?
Answer:
Fine.
feeling really down n worried . . my husband is not back home yet . .
i dont really have any terrible things happining right now, exept that i miss my bf (we are on spring break)
otherwise im pretty good ;0)
homesick
i'm doing good.. yes i know that there are alot of bad things happening, and that makes my heart sad. But i have the Love of Jesus in my heart and I am praying for the families of the VT victims... that's all i can do. I don't know anyone from there... so I am doing what I can.
Other than that... I have lots of homework to do, i'd like to be done with it, but instead i am on YA answering strange questions.
how are you doing. ??
Im good dont whant 2 go to track practice because were going to State but other than that im good
I am STELLAR!
I am GREAT!! I use to worry about all the terrible things that are happening but I leave it all in Gods hands!! We are just part of the bigger picture of our Souls evolution and I feel we are all at the right place at the right time to learn and achieve what we are here to in what I like to call the Earth - School of Learning... Have a Great Day and don't Worry, Be Happy!
I am doing wonderful! I get to pick my hubby up at the airport..I Can't wait to see him again. I miss him so much. Also I feeling like I don't want to go to work for a few hours buit I know I have too.
I'm in one of those hate the world and everything in it kind of mood. I mean, what exactly are we put on earth to do? We're born, go to school, get a job if we're lucky,grow old and die. What's the point? Yes, I know we have loved ones and friends but is it really worth having them to live in a world like this?
I'm ok, how are you? People will always say, they are ok or fine if you ask them that question.
To be honest, i feel as though i have no self-motivation, i want to do well in my studies but i cant bring myself to revise when i get home, i want to get physically fit but am unable to get enough confidence to sign up for a gym, im not the athletic type, not fat, just thin. also i have to go to Karate senior class in an hour and my mind seems to drift during class and i try not to let it, i want to go to my next belt, but my Sensai feels that i am to tense, i need to relax, its the same thing my gf said to me a week ago.

the terrible things that are happening dont seem to bother me, but the Virginia tech shooting has made me think about the type of world we live in where one person, through mental torment can kill so many people.

glad i got it off my chest, how are you?
I'm doing much better. I'm working on giving my problems to God and work on the things I can. Things are getting easier and I know I will get through this.
Handing things over to God, for the tragedy. Praying extra for the people there and everywhere as we never know. A little concerned for myself as I may have Lupus or something else but not life threatening so all %26 all I'm ok and have a loving healthy family Let's all be grateful for what we have.
Well... I have been dealing with anxiety for about 3 weeks now so haven't been sleeping often. Last night I fell asleep after 2am and wake up for work at 5am... So, today I am pretty tired and worried that I won't sleep tonight.
I'm doing great! I'm glad I'm able to say that with all the problems I'm going through because problems make you stronger %26 in everything I go through God is always there %26 He always gets me through!So whenever you feel down just think:I am so lucky to be alive today!I've got a roof over my head,family/friends,food %26 drink %26 I've gone through difficult things in the past %26 I've always made it through so I'll get through this too!So count your blessings every day you'll be surprised how your perspective %26 mood change.Life will never be easy noone ever said it would be %26 it seems that things are only getting worse so that means we need to become stronger!!
I'm not about to let the things of this world get me down.I hope you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net