Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! I JUST GOT RAPED!?

I jsut got raped, I dont know what to do, help
Answer:
First, go someplace safe.

Don't change your clothes or take a shower since that would wash away evidence if you decide to press charges.

Go to a hospital ER for a medical exam as soon as you can. It's important that you be tested for any STDs that you could have been exposed to, and that you start medications that could prevent certain infections if taken immediately after exposure. Also, the doctors will collect physical evidence that can be used in a trial if you choose to press charges, and the sooner you go in the more likely they'll find something they can use to catch the person who did it.

If you go to the hospital, the doctors there can call the police for you if you want them to. If you want police contact sooner than that, you can call your local emergency number (911 in the US, 999 in the UK, 000 in Australia, etc.), or even walk into a police station and tell them what happened.

Also, know that it's not your fault.

Remember that you have control over the entire process. If you don't want to have a medical exam, or you don't want to report it to the police, no one can force you to do it. It would be a good idea to do both of those things, and you almost certainly be glad you did later, but it's entirely your own decision.
WOAH! Call the cops! The police!
Call the police
Go tell somebody you trust!
Go to the police station!!!
go get tested.
Call a friend and go to an emergency room for an exam.
uh... call the police...
call the police and tell them right away.
david? i told you not to tell anyone!

sorry, seriously, CALL THE COPS!
dont be talking to us call the cops
If you're trying to joke around, that's not even funny. If you're serious ,go to the Police...
tell someone dont be silent about it get some help
DO NOT WASH YOURSELF.get someone you trust to help you and go STRAIGHT to the Emergency room right away!!! Dont wait for answers to post.just go!!
Call the Police Immediately, go to the hospital ask for a rape kit, call a family member or a very close friends for support,
get help now, Please do jnot feel ashamed, it is not your fault,

GO NOW !!!!!!
Call the Police! NOW! And whatever you do - DO NOT TAKE A SHOWER! I know you probably want to, but do not wash up...call the police, get them over there and make a statement!! Please!
This is very important - do not let this person get away with this! OMG - I am so sorry this has happened.please get help!
if you get on line to ask that, I find it very curious. So my suggestion is: Call a hot line for rape victims, and a report with the police.
Go to the emergency room so that they can do a rape kit on you. They will collect samples, it is done by female nurses and is done very quickly. While in the ER they will call the police for you an they can come straight there or you can go to them or they can meet you at your home. I would have them come see you at the ER. They will take a report. I was raped over fifteen years ago and I never reporte it and I have regretted ever since. Not because I wante to make him pay, more because I wanted my rape on record, I regret keeping it to myself. It has affected my relationships because I was so secretive about it.
dont joke about somethig like that call the cops
you need to go to the police and then to the doctor, so that the person who raped you will not rape anyone else. you need to go to the doctor to check for any std's because the pervert might have something and don't care who he/she gives it to.
call 911

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net