Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help, Im goin crazy...seriously!!?

I need some advice on how to tell my parents on how I think I should be put on some depression pills or something because I have anger problems and everything makes me sad or b1tchy.
My parents split up and alot of things have happend to me since then. I cant stand being around big groups of people I feel ugly and fat and I scratch myself with a wall pin when I get depressed and I see things move and hear voices and things like that. I think im bi-polar and have skizophrenia. Soemone help. I hide these things alot except my anger I cant go 1 minuet without saying the F* word and my dad doesnt care that I say it and my mom doesnt like it so I respect her when in her prescence but I am just so angry all the time...someone help
Answer:
I find it interesting that you start your dialog with complete sentences, and then you really start thinking and letting yourself go and that last paragraph is chaos.

I think you need to slow down a bit and re-access. You seem to be very upset with the parental split and don't have anyone to take it out on. You are in tough situation that you probably don't fully understand, and you have to try to base your feelings on what you feel instead of listening to the back and forth of your parents.

Easier said than done - I know.

Sometimes taking a step back can help with you dealing with a situation, as from what I read you are totally reacting to what is going on and you haven't figured out how to handle it. Try not to give the parentals too much crap - they have feelings and are going through a huge deal with separating.

Talk to a friend, or seek the guidance of a neutral third party (like a counselor) so you gain perspective and enable yourself to deal with what's going on in your life instead of reacting to it.

I'm sorry you are sad. Having been through depression myself, I didn't even realize how moody and angry I was until I got help. And your situation with your parents doesn't help.

I hope you find some solace with this answer. I wish you the best...
Go talk to your school counselor. She will make sure you get some help. It will make you feel better. Sorry to hear you are having such problems.
If you are 12 years old or older then you don't need your parents permission to seek therapy to help you sort things out. Divorce is awful for kids to figure out and even worse to survive sometimes. Have you attempted to talk to your parents about what you are experiencing? The symptoms you describe could be the result of being severely depressed. Please let them know what's going on for you if its safe to do so. If not, please contact your local mental health services in your area and talk to a professional.
pills will help but I agree with Tom Cruise that they will only mask your problems, therefore I discourage you from their use.

It sounds like your over reacting to things, just chill out and get a punching bag and beat it until your knuckles are bloody. You seeing things? very strange. I would however, get that checked out. As for you being bipolar, prehaps, but just learn to take out your bad moods on physical objects.
You need to talk to your doctor. If you don't feel comfortable telling your parents why you want to talk to your doctor, just make up something else that you need to talk to the doctor about, like headaches or stomach cramps or something. Your parents will think you are going for that problem, then once you get in the exam room, you can talk to the doctor about whatever you like. Don't be embarrased to talk to your doctor, he/she has dealt with this many, many times before! This happens to a lot more people than you think. What is important is that you get help that you need! The doctor will definitely lead you in the right direction!
You probally dont have bipolar or schizophrenia. it sounds like you are just trying to cope with the situation. it is an adjustment reaction.
if you are hearing voices you probably have a true mental illness, i think you need the help of a psychiatrist, like another answerer said try to get to any type of doctor,tell your parents you are feeling really bad and you want them to take you to the doctor to see if he or she can help you feel better let them know you are very sick and don't try to keep going on and hiding it because it will probably just get worse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net