Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help with O.C.D?

I have O.C.D. and have beentaking Luvox 100mg twice a day for about 5yrs.The problem is somethings are better but now I feel like im out of control.Nothing is ever good enough for me.It does not matter how hard the kids or my wife try im never happy.I like things a certain way and if its not exact I cant control how it makes me feel.I try hard but sometimes just blow my mouth off and it hurts them.I have never got physical,but I know verbal is just as bad.I expect things to be how I want all the time.I want to feel satisfied,I never do.I have rituals that I have to do daily or I feel like im going nuts.I cant get things off my mind unless I do them.Please any advice would help.Even someone just to talk to about this.My email is porkchophaynes2007@yahoo.com if you can help.
Answer:
Its classic OCD, treatment is going to be the opposite of what u want, Its going to take a lot of effort on your part. The psychiatrist is going to make u stop those pesky rituals, and just use flat out EXPOSURE to try and break the habit. Be worn Its A LOT OF WORK (especially on your part). It will only work if u really want it to.
go to thearapy. I think its much better than meds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net