Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help....?

1. umm i am a girl been out with another girl before and i fancy this girl right now am i gay? but i have fancied boys before and bin out with them and stuff/

2.I am sad at the moment cause...
My friend died, i have been reminded of the fact i was raped and i just try pretend that never happend, cause i never told anyone but my friend should i have told the police/cops ?

3. People keep calling me emo and its annoying i guess i am but i dont like people to label me when they dont even know me infact i dont like labels atall. anyone else get labled ?

GRRRRRRR JUST KILL ME.
please...
Answer:
i got raped many times and people call me Gothic and a emo
don't really know
parents and family come before friends
ok, if you like boys and girls perhaps you are bi?

To second guess if you should have told the police now is a waste of energy, perhaps you should have or perhaps not-your choice. Dont fret about it now, put your energy to getting over the rape, perhaps a councelor would be good to help you with that and the death of your friend.

lables, well they are a part of life I think. It is just what people seem to do. Not much you can do about it really other than to change your style to fit in and not be noticed and then they will just lable you for some other reason. I would say be yourself and happy with it. If you are not happy with who you are, then work to change to something you are happy with and to heck with those who dont like it.
oh my goodness gracious me---i feel so sorry for you---sounds like life for ya is full or drama and such :(
you may want to get some counseling for the issues you are feeling
you are probably bi, as for your friend im so sorry=( yes u should report the rape to the cops.and last i get labeled a lot because i used to cut myself they call me emo or goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net