Saturday, October 31, 2009

Highway phobia.?

have you ever heard of someone who canot cross a 4 or 6 lane highway.i nearly lost my life i watch the lights but when the arrow turns for people making a left hand turn i almost lost my life. iguess im slow, any suggestions on how to cross a busy highway? this is secrious. can you save my life?
Answer:
You are not alone I am the same way, I try to avoid it at all costs
Stay on the # 1 lane.
you basically just do it, and give yourself plently of time to get where you are going so you don't have to be in a rush and make more mistakes. plus, if you have a traffic light, there should be no problem. if you still find that you can't do it, just find an alternate route via back roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net