Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hey you fellow night owls!....?

what do I gotta do to get you to give me a star?
and why are we all so stingy with them. from now on all the people I answer gets a star... I mean after all they did get my attention lol...come on...gimmie one LOL ... thanks :)
Answer:
night owl? it's 5 pm here :D

because you got my time wrong I'm not giving you a star *sticks tongue out*
there ya go lol!
Ask better questions lol :D
Sweetie, I'd give you 100 stars
Ok, there you go. Also, did you know you can star your own question.
One star comin up!
I wouldnt mind a star.
Hi there. I gave you a star, so now you can find me and give me a star. Oh wait, I don't have any open questions...Guess I will have to come up with one, now won't I?

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net