Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help with stress?

Recently Ive been really stressed. My university work has become increasingly boring and hard to concentrate on. I do Psychology - the course has some really interesting bits but the rest is statistics and I think Ive left it too late in the year to ask for help. Even though Ive done pretty well on the weekly exams.

My dad stressess me out too and I have already failed one year of university-I used to study law. I feel as if he is dissapointed in me since I didnt get into my original course- which was futher away. I also think he thinks im a slag for having a boyfriend. As hes always going on about how he isnt good enough for me etc.

Its really bringing my confidence down and I cant seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel becuase I feel I havnt achieved anything since NOT getting into my first choice of uni in the first place. Even though I recieved good BCC A Level Grades.

Any advice on my situation?

Thanks, x
Answer:
Whatever you do don't give up. Life is made up of choices, and if one thing doesn't work, move on to something else. Eventually, you will find what works for you. A background in Psych, will give you a solid base for many different career paths. I'm sure your dad is very proud of your efforts. I'm also sure that he doesn't think ill of you for having a boyfriend, you are an adult now. He is probably trying to deal with the fact that you are not his 'little' girl anymore. Dad's in particular seem to have more problems with letting go enough for a child to become an adult. He just wants the best for you, he has a lot of time and money invested in you. The only advice I can give, is believe in yourself, you'll get there. I'm sure you have achieved a lot more than you realize. You are in college, that's an achievement. When you pass a test, give yourself a pat on the back. Live one day at a time, keeping working, and the light at the end of the tunnel will be found. Most importantly of all. Don't give up!
This will help. Take your stress to God. Say this: God, I can't do all these things on my own, I need Your help. I will do whatever it is I am supposed to do. Will you show me?

He will.
Sweetie you have already accomplished so much!You studying at a university hey not alot of people have been able to do that!You should be proud of yourself!You can do this BUT you need to make sure you are not doing this for your father.You need to get your education for yourself because YOU are the one who is gonna benefit from it.Do the best you can do %26 there will be no regrets.As for your stress,make sure your taking your supplements that will help you cope with your stress better(multi vitamin with complex B's-vitamin C with rose hips*will also help you sleep better*-5HTP).Do your part %26 leave the rest to God.The bible says to be anxious for Nothing %26 that we should let all needs be known to God(Phillipians 4:6).So ask God to take all these things so that He in return may give you His peace.He surely doesn't want you to live stressed out.Best of luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net