Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help with my poem?

You Think you know,

But you dont,

You think you care,

But you dont,

You think you understand,

But you dont.

You think you're different,

But you're not.

Because you really DONT care

You really DONT understand

You really DONT know.

So why pretend?
Answer:
Wow. This has punch!

It might work even better with this ending:

But you're not.
So why pretend?

Sometimes less is more.
at the end it should be so why pretend dee-dee-dee
to be my friend

you stayed
but you strayed

you lied
and you cried

but i didn't care
be case it wasn't fare

So i took that shot gun daddy kept out back
loaded it in my pickup truck in a gunnysack
I don't know what kind of help you want with this poem unless it's an ending. Like hatchetm said----
So why pretend
to be my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net