Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here we go agine!?

ok im takeing this anger class and im getting pissed in there!! they keep telling me to calm down and they keep saying it and saying it! and its pissing me off but anyway they say i have anger and i need to let it out.and i say i dont have anger problems i have problems with stress not anger i can keep a cool temper just fine! but they keep saying the point of my stress is girls and i say not ****! they say i need to tell the girl i care for how i feel! and i said ya that wouldent help probley make it worse! im pissed you people can be my anger teacher or something what should i do?
Answer:
r u seriously? thats crazy! good luck...im getting signed up for a shrink...lol dont feel bad!
well first off quit them classes...second take a deep breath now let it out...ok now to be serious try to find some things that really relaxes you. like taking a walk, listening to music, write about how you feel, take naps, buy incents; that'll come you down, and tmaybe even try excercising to get your mind off of things. another thing you can do is eat. like chocolate.
Well! What you have is frustation and not anger, theres something inside you, that is bottled up, and is upsetting you, forget the whole ANGER thing, and lets talk about yourself and get to know you, I am sure I can get some feed back, which might lead us to the bottom of the problem and find the cause, if ever you need to talk I am here, I have gone through worst phases of my life. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net