Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi,this is my problem. i want to check out if my family dr. is a good one or not.?

i'm having a lot of problems with my family dr. i have many health issues and he is not doing much to help me. i live in london ontario and it's very hard to find a dr. to start with or i would change mine.to do anything here for med. you need a family dr. please help me to get to the bottom of this. thankyou for any help i can get.
Answer:
Here's the link to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. You can check to see if your doctor is registered with them. You can call the number they list on the website to check and make sure that your doctor is in good standing with them and is fully accredited. If you have questions or concerns about your doctor, you might discuss them with these people. Or, you might just look for another family practitioner.

http://www.cpso.on.ca/
if you're looking for a new dr. contact your health insurance for a list of dr's
First check the history of the doctor and how many years that he study.

check if he does not have any mistake like my doctor did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net