Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP,HELP,HELP Can anyone Help me out there?

Has anyone ever had there boyfriend die in there arms because about 2 weeks ago I did and I could use some advice on how to deal.
Answer:
I had that happen to me(except it was my gf) the best thing i figured out is that you have to let it go asap, i know it will be hard, but the world isnt going to stop just for you. so u got to pick your head up, appreciate the moments u had with him, and know that you will have those moments again with someone else...i dont know if that comes off as rude, but by no means do i mean it that way...sorry for your loss and good luck
i am so sorry but i never did and i never did but just calm down and think probably right now he is looking down at you from heaven well thats all i have to right god bless!! and once agin sorry
I did once. I made it through. I will try.

If you would like to IM for a while...do it at
jodygrissom@yahoo.com
Aww sweetie! I'm sorry for your loss. Talk to somebody you trust. Big Hugs!
I'm so sorry for you. All I can say is that your boyfriend would have wanted you to have a good life and not spend all your time making yourself miserable. He is probably thinking of out from Heaven, I hope you feel better. Things will get better just never give up! *Hugs*
Oh, you poor baby! I'm so, so extremely sorry! I'm sorry, but I haven't. If you'd like to talk about it, you may go to my profile and e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net