Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi, I always feel sad and dull.I don't know my probs. I don't have a job.I am not able to prepare for my job.

I am doing exercise daily but still I feel so dull and depressed.Some one pls help me. I am always in tension and I don't know what's my tension.
Answer:
I'd say you have depression and probably comorbid anxiety as well. I'd suggest seeing a psychologist since I don't believe medicines are the answer to everything. A psychologist may be able to help you explore your thoughts further and you may be able to understand what it is that is making you tense and worried. Make sure that you see a psychologist who employs cognitive-behaviour therapy since that has been supported by research as being effective. The psychologist can help you challenge the thoughts you are having which are most probably making you feel that way you are since our thoughts lead to our feelings which in turn lead to behaviours. Targetting these thoughts would be the key in the intervention.
Good luck!!
you could be sufffering panic/anxiety and or deppression the only thing to get you out of these are medication see your doctor to put you on some tranqulizers they dont make you sleep they just help you relax
You should definitely see a doctor! You could have something like Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It makes you feel anxious and tense and then you can become depressed because of your anxiety. It could be tons of other things too though. I know it can be hard when you are feeling so down to do something about it, but try to get in to see your primary care physician or a psychologist.
it sounds to me like depression with anxiety see a doc
with the execrcise do meditation, %26 do the hobby with which you can sharpen your power %26 get relaxtation.
u must see a psychiatrist. depression needs treatment.
Take Bach Flower Remedies' - Rescue Remedy mother tincture - 2 drops on the tongue twice a day for a month. You will be fine.
have you seen the roses.how beautiful it is.but just below it there are thorns,but rose doesn,t worry for it.just it keep on beautifing the world.
Wory drains the mind much of its power and sooner or later it injures the soul.donot worry think positive, act positive,live positive and keep smiling.try to look your life differently.you are here to do something new..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net