Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! has anyone ever experienced this?

im usually the type of person who is always on top of their work (schoolwork, papers, assignments,etc) and always operate with a productive flow but these past couple of months I have been experiencing the opposite of everything that I am, Ive waited last minute to hand in assignments, I read assigned texts and novels and feel like im just reading words and not grasping the themes like i normally do, ive become introverted, not vibrant and discussing things in class like i normally do, now i feel like im at a loss for words when asked to speak or called on - or even in my own thinking - Its almost like a disconnect - I cant explain this phase its terrible and i wouldnt wish it on anyone - the worst part is that im going thru it now during my last semester at college and hating this state of being - at times i feel like the productive me again but those moments are fleeting - this is so troublesome because i know what i am capable of and what it is like when i feel like "myself"-

Additional Details

1 second ago
what on earth could be the cause of this, it just came about and broad sided me, i just want to be me again, can anyone relate to this or give any advice - did you ever go thru this - like i have a ten page paper due tomorrow that i havent started yet and i feel like im procrastinating everytime i sit down to do it - the drive just isnt there - HELP = ;(
Answer:
depression
aww love welcome to adult life it sucks! im only 20 years old but im being swamped with everything at once. things will fall into place i promise. this happens to me all the time you just need to sit down and think "ok what is the most important thing i need to do right now?" and you just need to do it, all of it! not just pieces of it and that will leave you with the stress in needing to come back to it. sweetie, its difficult to prioritize but start focusing on one thing at a time because if you look at the whole picture at the same time you will get overwhelmed and stressed out. make a list if you need to starting with the most important thing like the paper! well love i hope i helped you out good luck darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net