Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hey can you help me out?

Hi, I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm very short and have some trouble meeting friends and girlfriend. Basically I've isolated myself. Hard to meet people that understand me, but I don't want to meet anyone online.

Is their any advice? Thanks lol
Answer:
5'4" is not that short. Seeing as how I'm only 5'2", I wouldn't care.

Don't isolate yourself--that's the first part of self-sabatoge.
Don't be afraid to talk to people. Get involved in a club, activity, church, etc, and start talking to people.

Not everyone is going to understand you, and it might suck, but it's life. Unfortunately, a lot of us have to go through life without having someone who truly understands everything we go through. The trick is finding someone who truly cares about you. Start by looking for someone with a common interest. Sometimes saying hello can begin a beautiful relationship.

Find your courage and get out there!
well buddy what I think you need to do is dress up go out to some clubs ..go to the movies .and meet some people instead of sittin in front of computer ...doing nothing all day !! try having a little fun in life ;)
Be confident in yourself but not so much that you come off looking like a jerk. Don't be shy, go out of your comfort zone and do things and speak to people that you normally wouldn't have an interest in. Be fun, open and honest there is nothing to lose.
I've seen short/tall couples. It seems as though if a short person can feel ok about it...and can even laugh about it..it will turn out to be no big deal. Plus, after someone gets to know you...they truly won't notice your heighth. Just like when you see someone good looking who's unfriendly, turns into being ugly ...or see someone ugly until you get to know them and they seem to be the most beautiful person in the world. My friend's mom was 6'l" and her dad 5'4". They were so cute together and had alot of fun with it.
Hey do not worry about your short commings so to speak
Be clean and do not have fears like the 50's kids stay in school meet eveyone and just hang out at the mall or library and college classes you will meet some one over lunch or over some least expect it occasion you will meet some enchanted someone Get Ready Get Ready...Here I
Come Motown Temptations for you From the D...Detroit
Love is love. That certain someone will come along and love you for you no matter what. You have to get out and go places to meet people but it will be when you are least expecting it and not looking when you meet that special someone. You are still young. Enjoy life and don't rush things..it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net