Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hot-headed?

Does anyone have some techniques for that Donald Duck-type hotheadedness? Counting to 10 doesn't work because I can't even remember to do it when I am in the destructive kill-everyone mode. Is there something I can do to remind myself to calm the heck down when I am upset? It only lasts a short time when it happens, but when I am triggered, it seems like I can't even slow down to remember to stop and breathe.
I am going to try to hash this out with my councelor tommorrow - but do any of you have any techniques to help you calm down when you are about to make a scene? I feel it is a childish reaction and I am sick of it.
Answer:
How violent can a pandabunny get?
well, the most thin i use, i just bite my lip, so my attention diverts to the place where pain is, and i 4get bout the anger, or pinch myself, anything that would cause a little pain. Other than that counting till 10 is good!
Feel sorry for you maybe you should get some sleep so you are not over tired and then grouchy, LOL
I would just say to yourself that you are going to wait 15 minutes before you take any action and when that 15 minutes is up the actions you had thought about commiting will seem silly...
I know what you mean.. I even bought a self-help book guide to handerling stress... To be honest i aint found no techniques that have worked so far... You think somethings gonna work and you say you'll try it when you feel like your gonna blow but soon as you get to that point you dont remember the technique..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net