Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i gain super powers that will make me go through objects?

i wanna be able to move through objects how can i gain this ability
Answer:
I have bestowed upon you these powers, but you must begin with semi-solids. Find a mature rose bush (wear goggles) and run through it. It will take several times, but keep practicing.
waitt do u mean in real life or in a video game%26gt; if u mean in real life then u cant gain sperpowers and if u mean a video game then it depends which one, but seriousky if u mean in real life, then... uhhh hemm
Human beings are not able to pass through solid objects, and as of yet, there's no technology that enables us to do so.

Also, there are no superpowers to speak of at ALL, let alone ones that defy the laws of physics.
Don't. That's dipping into Satan's realm. Bad Idea. I'll pray for you.
Lottie.I think the only people that can go through objects are dead people, ghosts
Come on over to my house. You dont need super powers. I have a nice wall I could put you through.
Run at whatever you want to go through and dont slow down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net