Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I cope up with this stress.?

Am working in a certain company but I don't feel comfortable there because my boss keep on harrasing the workers.I want to leave but I don't know where to go.I feel so stressed up.Please help me.
Answer:
If your boss us harrassing you, report it to his/her supervisor. You don't have to be treated badly, and as far as getting another job, start looking now. Don't be afraid to say something at work, you're not the one in the wrong here. Good luck!
Is he harrassing you? If he is, then COMPLAIN about it. Man-up and grow some pears...
http://www.monster.com
Will send you job leads according to YOUR needs. Free.
This sounds strange but give it ago and see what happens, image that type of job and boss you want to have, see it as already happened. ask that it be so and let it go.
The best advice I can offer, is to keep your job but, send resumes to other companies, post on job search sites, on your days off, apply to other companies, search job offers in the newspapers, etc.
It's a tough situation to be in but, you will have an income, and still be looking for better prospects.
JUST THINK THAT WORK IS WORSHIP OK.IF TATS SO MORAL BY YOUR VIEW,then its all in the way that you make your mind set.actually if you are not comfortable with a place then the work tat you do will not have a good result so wat i recommend is that jus try for other companis for work so that a changed atmosphere can give you a mental relief.
Report it. If nothing is done get out. it will only get worse and worse.
pray to saint jude
You know what the Nike Logo is right? "Just do It? I quit just like that after my health started to suffer along from it. If there is a will to make things better, it will happen. You could go to a Doctor and get him to pump you up on Valium but is that how you want to live? I quit my job on my bosses birthday and it thru the whole office for a loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net