Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I change my sleeping schedule quickly?

I am leaving tomorrow morning at about 4am, I will be getting ready for it starting at midnight (hair, clothes makeup etc..)
The thing is I don't want to be tired in the morning and go to bed in the afternoon when I get back. How can I change my schedule so I am not tired? I usually go to bed around midnight and get up before 10am..thnx
Answer:
the best way is to stay up all night and go to bed when you are needing to in the future, however I do not think you have enough time for this, so I might suggest a sleeping pill, even though I don't like them because they leave me hung over slightly
The best way would be to pull an all nighter then go to sleep eight hours before the next time you need to wake up. 'Catching up' on sleep is a bad idea because you will make yourself more tired in the long run. If you can't fall asleep at the new time, I'd suggest a mild OTC sleeping pill that would ease you into sleep but allow you to wake up after 8 hours. Good luck
sleep alittle less as each day goes by till you reach the done and over deals, make points about it.''
The first poster is right, if you have 7-8 hours to devote to sleep, try a sleeping pill. There are a few safe over-the-counter options available.

A warm bath and a cup of chamomile tea are two good natural choices, too. And never underestimate the power of a turkey sandwich (tryptophan is a natural sedative).

Good luck :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net