Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I be more social or socially acceptable?

How can I feel more social? When I am out there, people say I am social. But I just don't feel it, and I feel that I overdo my friendliness sometimes to a point that people get the wrong idea. How do I change to be more socially acceptable by not going overboard.
Answer:
Practice. Keep getting out there. Be sure to pay attention to other people's reactions (body language %26 what they say) and behave accordingly.
dont mind others
do waht u feel
let it flow
b liquid
let it go through you and just relax and dont overdo ur talking
dont talk when u dnt need to
go with it
There is a magic trick, that if you will embrace now, you will become the most popular person you know.

It takes 21 days to do it, and you need to make sure you do it with out let your fears and doubts to interfere:

Everyday before you go to sleep, close your eyes and feel greatful for how popular you are. If you don't think that you are popular now then imagine yourself becoming one, see yourself sorouneded by friends, see yourself loved and popular. And then, be greatful for that.

In the mornings, when you are waking up, remind yourself again of how popular you are. Look at the mirror, and tell your self " I'm popular, I have so many friends, I feel so great about it". Don't be emberaced, it may sounds weird, but what do you have to loose? trust me, I was a very popular guy all of my life.

Write on a piece of paper a paragraph that reminds you of how popular you are, and how importnat it is to keep on feeling it and saying it for 21 days. Read this paper a few times a day, especialy in those moments that you feel the other way.

If you will hear a voice in your head saying that it's not true, don't listen to it! tell yourself that you are doing it as an experiment, and that you will give yourself 21 days. After all, if I'm right, you will become to most popular person that you know, and if I'm wrong, then you just tried a new thing, nothing wrong had happend.

Keep a diary of the proccess, so after the magic will occur and you will feel very popular, you will know that it's because of the auto suggestion that you just did.

Good Luck, Oz.
Practice.if you ever find the answer let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net