Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I discipline myself?

I feel that I have no disclipline of whatsoever and its getting to make me feel sick
Answer:
By setting up goals that you believe in and want to accomplish. Create baby steps that you have to follow to achieve your goals. Remind yourself constantly what your goals are and WHY they are your goals. Whenever you are doing anything, especially something that you don't think is right, or you are feeling sick from, ask yourself, "Is this behavior in line with my goals? Is it helping me reach my goals? Is it good for me?" etc.
Depends on what you need discipline on. Being a rebel is cool. Acept who you are!
Look at a picture of Rosie O'Donnnell and let that be the consequence of failure!
set up rules for yourself that you have to keep.its all about self control and how much you want to discipline yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net