Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I delete my identity from facebook? Am I paranoid? Irrational?

How can I delete my identity from facebook? Am I paranoid? Irrational?

I just signed up for facebook because people keep asking me why i don't have an account. In high school, there were a lot of people who hated me, so I'm afraid that they will torture me through face book. I'm afraid of th memories. It makes me greatly uncomfortable. Does everyone have a facebook account? I don't want anyone to know who I am. I'm afraid they will hurt me emotionally.

How can I delete it!! I think I'm going to get a heart attack at my age!
Answer:
Hi I felt like that when I first signed up to friends reunited as I went through hell in school but one people get older and they don't care about picking on your like they used too. Plus abuse is normally not tolerated by these kinds of sites and the person can and normal will be removed if they start abusing the system. Please don't be scared of letting the world back into your life.
I've got a Facebook account. It is safe. You can say who you want to see your profile, and if they do send you notes, you can report them and have them banned from Facebook. However, if you still don't feel safe, but deactivate your account, then everything will be deleted. You won't get any more e-mails or anything. If you go to the "Help" section of it, it can tell you how to deactivate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net