Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I deal with this sadness?

How do people deal with infertility...How do you deal with the fact that you will never be a mom...You will never be able to go through a pregnancy and go throught the giving birth prosess...Can some one tell me how is it possible to deal with all this sadness...I am 24 and everyone says that I have my life a head of me...But what I have always wanted is a family and its the only thing I can't have...I am really upset I don't even feel like talking to anyone. All I want to do is sleep and never wake up...I need advice of people that are going through the same situation. I don't need stupid remarks not right now
Answer:
When others don't know what to say, they generalize or try to make you "look at the bright side"...

You deserve a period of mourning, but you cannot stay in that forever. Talking to someone who is also in the same situation as you will certainly help. Support groups are bound to be out there and I would recommend looking into just that.

You can have a family, just not in the way you see as conventional. You get to choose your family... and as I see it, this is probably more special and selfless than anything you could ever do...

Yes, you are young, and your priorities may change over time, but right now you are sad and for good reason. Embrace it, mourn it and let go... You will be a strong person and an incredible parent someday. YES, you will. if you so choose... right?

My thoughts are with you :)
Realize that although this sucks, and doesn't necesarily fit into your life plans, that life goes on. Whether or not you believe that everything happens for a reason (I do) realize that this did happen and there is no point in letting it eat you up inside.

By all means grieve, it's healthy. Be sad for the children you will never concieve but don't let it destroy you. Be strong. There are very many children out there who were not fortunate to be born to parents as good as you know you can be. You can become a foster parent, or you can adopt. Adopting a child can be one of the most rewarding experiences a person can have. You will love those children as if they were your own flesh and blood.
Well... look for groups in your areas where you can talk to other people with the same problem about it... Its best to talk to people who know and understand what you are going through...
just keep talking and go to the Doctor about it and see if there are things you can do to enhance your chances of concieving...
Good luck and God bless.
Please say thank you for what you have and try to help the children that don't have a mother,; there are things that we cannot understand but it's better if we say:"thank you God!"When I was 24 I didn't want to have children...few years later things changed...let's always say " GOD, Your will it's better than mine!"...please read God's Word, the Psalms, 1Corinthians 13. Have you ever read about JESUS PRAYER? If you want to read about go here, it will help you!

http://www.svots.edu/faculty/albert-ross...

Take good care of your soul reading good, healthy Words!
May God help with what you need best!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net