Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I avoid paranoia when they're all out to get me?


Answer:
not All are out to get you but a great many are. be alert be prepared for you know not from where it will come. REmember paranoia is perfect awareness.
Go hide in a cave.
Ignore them you have a force field around you and they can't touch you!
Accept the fact that even if they are all out to get you it isn't truly a "horrible" situation unless you repeatedly tell your self how "horrible" it is, plus, remind yourself that the greatest likelyhood is that they aren't really all out to get you.

A zen way to think of it is to tell yourself that adverse things are not happening "to you" they are happening "around you".
If they ARE all out to get you, there's not much you can do about it, so why worry about it?
There are medicine that can help that feeling...talk to your doctor
Stop doing drugs.

Drugs can induce paranoia, as well as schizophrenia, and even anxiety.

But if you're not on drugs, please forgive me for that. I would suggest seeing a therapist. Or since you can already convince yourself that everyone is out to get you, convince yourself that nobody can get you. Convince yourself that when you think someone's coming to kill you, that you are a stealthy ninja and you can hide behind 1 inch trees.
Get them first.
Who are all these people who are out to get you?
The world we live in, our society is very populous.
Who, then, particularly is out to get you?
I am no psychologist but I would try to find out if Paranoia is what you're suffering from.
May help bring you more peace, you know. Not Everyone could possibly be after you? You do know that, don't you?
As a child I was picked on and bullied everyday in school and went home crying everyday. (no exagerration!) and was jumped a few times for no apparent reason. I understand your frustration and I too was paranoid. Now, I'm older and it is over. I'm sure you can ignore verbal harassment, but the moment they put their hands on you or touch you with any part of their body, you knock them senseless. There are people out there saying, "Violence is not the answer, walk away!" That phrase is bull**** when they're trying to hurt you physically. When I started fighting back, (literally fighting) they stopped. Now I'm not saying beat up everybody who picks on you; hit them if they touch you or physically harm you. If you let them physically harm you, it could possibly escalate to them jumping you and beating the living daylights out of you; it happened to me. If you don't stick up for yourself, people will be walking on you as their doormat for the rest of your life. I usually went to the principal's office to report them, but they did it even more. When you grow up and end up in the real world, you can't go to your boss at work and say, "so and so is picking on me." See what I mean? Look, I know you want to go into the dark, but show them you're not somebody to be picked on. Bullies are weak inside, that's why they want to pick on you. It makes them feel better inside. I gotta go now. Remember, hit them if they harm you physically and DO NOT hit them if they are saying things. Attacking them when they are saying things will get you in lots of trouble and only fight them if it's up to the point where they've started jumping you, suckerpunching you, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net