Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i cure myself of internet addiction?

i always on online after work and at weekends. this is withdraw me always from my family that i losing them. i feel like staying home all day. i am anxious of food cause of the internet. and also i am so leave out from school and study.
Answer:
yea, I have the same problem. I automatically check myspace and then come here. Horrible! Suddenly hours pass me by. Well it's good that you recognize this at least. My suggestion for the both of us is to set a timer for like 15 minutes or whatever and then go do something else, anything else! for at least 15 minutes. Hopefully well forget about the internet by then! hmmm, i'll try it now...
Get off the damn thing. Have someone keep it for you for awhile. I like to go on ByeDr.com and all but it doesn't consume our lives
Turn off your computer. Go outside with your family for a few hours. Talking with people generally cheers a person up.
When you do turn on the computer, set a timer, maybe for an hour. If you actually turn the computer OFF it will help you to not go back to it.

A good plan is to choose one or two parts of the day to be on the computer - after school, or after your homework is done in the evening. Use it as a reward for doing all your work.
grab the computer monitor and throw it against the concrete. continue smashing it with a baseball bat until you feel better.
don't pay the cable bill.
I know it sounds weird but this is a fact I learned from a book.
Anytime you try to get rid of a bad habit you need to replace it with a good habit.
If you do not replace it there will be any empty spot hidden in the brain just waiting for the old habit to come home again. Boo! I gotcha again %26 again %26 again ect.
Set a timer or cheap alarm clock. Log off as soon as possible to beat the addiction.
I developed computer related tendinitis RSI my injury %26 pain helped to wake me up %26 make me log off earlier.
Learning my way is the wrong method believe me. Its not worth the pain.
Once you find other fun stuff / hobbies to do you may wonder why you sat around wasting your life away.
Good luck its a lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net