Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HOW CAN i ELIMINATE NEGATIVE STRESS??

there are so may things going on right now and i'm stressed what can i do to relax and really feel good about everything...??
Answer:
My experience has been to run. There is something about the breathing, sweating and the fact the jerks that create the stress are too lazy to run with me i can really be alone and at peace for the duration of my run. No cell phone. No questions, no paperwork... just me and myself and a little peace. Careful though exercise can be very addictive. watch your bathroom scale and be cautious not to over do it. You will be surprised how good it can make you feel about yourself and the world. Start with a walk build up to a jog before you know you will easily run 45 minutes at a time. Good luck to you- let the endorphins roll!
Here is a link to a page in an on-line booklet on that will give you several practical things you can do to lessen stress and feel less threatened or overwhelmed in your environment.
http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/lesse...
Feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net