Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i forget that awful experience?

I was suffering from depression and anxiety.My childhood was bad,divorced parents..But the real source was that horrible love.I had very bad days.I used to cut myself too.For a year i regularly usedmy medication my doctor gave.But nothing happened.Worse and worse..and last summer i drank all of my drugs and committed suicide.Mother understood and they brought me to hospital.I had my stomach washed with hose.From my nose to my stomach.And i stayed at hospital for a night.My sister fainted because of me.We suffered from that awful night.Now i am fine.I don't want to die.But i can't forget that awful night.Some nights i cry in my bed because of this.Please some advice.I want to forget...
Answer:
The memories of that awful night may fade but you don't want to totally forget it. Remembering how awful it was to have your stomach pumped and how it hurt others you love may be what helps you work on doing everything you need to do to recover from depression and anxiety. If your medicine doesn't work again, tell your doctor. Often it takes trying several medications before you and your doctor find one or a combination that works the best for you. Also, studies have shown that people respond better to a combination of medicine and therapy.

I suffered with depression for six years after my "awful night" before I was finally put on the right medicine combination. Hang on because life can be better and you can be happy...I say this because if I could get better, almost anyone can.
Maybe you could try counseling
DONT EVER FORGET.USE IT FOR A PURPOSE.
you have to process your shame/guilt/feelings.

so you tried suicide. big deal. i almost did. and if i did, so what. you were ill. forgive yourself.

seek counseling. if after a few sessions you think it is not working, tell him/her. and if they don't help, try another. i got lucky (or blessed) and found a good therapist first try.
try your best to take it out of your thoughts on a daily basis, everytime you think of it, just remember how far you have come since, and how great life has been since, and the happyness that you have now each morning you wake up, and take in that breath your still alive. you didn't die. Pick up a hobby, something your passionate about that you can endulge in, for me it's just working out, running my concerns and worries out of my mind and body. Reading is another good one, so is writing things down. Write it in a diary, and take it to a peaceful place and burn the pages. let it go... move forward, holding on will only hold back what you have faught for since that night.
you will be just fine. confide in good friends, and take care, realizing these issues is half way there, handeling them is the hardest part.
You don't forget.. you learn from it.. it makes you a stronger better person. Been in your shoes and i do know .. life is good now all because of that. It's called when you hit rock bottom and now the only direction to go is up.
A good therapist might help.
I say this from the bottom of my heart.. don't dwell on the bad.. instead focus on the positive and take baby steps and eventually you will be ready to run!!
Good luck..
It should help to (no matter how hard tis!) keep telling yourself it never happened, maybe say that was just a bad dream. It will be hard to move on, my life is kinda like that right now. I'm trying to forget, and it's not even over yet.

For crying at night, think about something you did HAPPY that day or week. Or, watch a television show and take your mind off it until you're asleep.

Good luck and God bless
Girl, its time to Move On..EVERYONE has done something they regret--even Moses, and he was God's prophet. Moses killed a man, and God forgave him. Just know that part of being a human being is failing sometimes. We ALL fail--you me, Moses, Donald Trump, your mom, your dad, and even the person you think is the most perfect person. Honey, the thing you must remember is to DONT LOOK BACK. Instead--LOOK TO THE FUTURE. You can become a whole new person. You can be redeemed. Plan a good life for yourself. Follow your Dreams.

Look, do you know Halle Berry? She is the first black woman to win an Oscar in history. Do you know that she tried to kill herself? She did. She attempted suicide one day. But, she got herself together, followed her dreams, and now she is an Academy Award winning actress. Honey, you can do the same. Turn your life around--think about TOMORROW--and the great person you want to be. STOP thinking about the past. Its OVER. You Survived.. Let it God. God saved you for a Reason--find out what that reason is and life a Great Life!
talk to someone u trust, and drink starbucks.
Well, maybe you don`t need to forget to be fine, maybe you need to just confront it. Try not to run away from your past. I`m so glad you`re okay now because depression and anxiety really hurts. Well, my advice is, when you get upset about the night or don`t want to remember, the thing you gotta do is just remember about it and deal with it. You know? Think about the good stuff. Your sister fainted, so that means she cared about you. And your mom took you to the hospital because she cared. I guess that's the bright side. I`m the kind of person who just deals with things usually, and I don`t think you can really forget the past without it coming back. But that doesn`t have to be a bad thing. =] You`re you because of what happened in your past. Just try to focus on the good things.
Pepper, You will not be able to forget it, but the good news is, with proper counseling you will learn how to cope, deal, and can live a happy normal life, in spite of it. You need professional help so that you understand "why" you tried to commit suicide, and cause harm to yourself. I know that you stated some terrible experiences that you have suffered through, but, the underlying reasons need to be talked about.Obviously your past Doctor was not the one for you. A good therapist will help you explore past experiences,and try to connect them with present feelings and actions. I know it is something that you would like to forget, but, talking to someone, a good Doctor, will be detrimental to you, and help you move on. I was a victim of a heinous crime many years ago, I do not want to get into graphic details, but with the love and support of family, friends, and a good Doctor, I am leading a productive, fulfilling life. I was very fortunate, and know that you can too. Please get in touch if you would like to talk. Take care, and God Bless.
take it from someone who nows a painful experince no you cannot forget that memory will always be there i just got out from the hospital because i had an asma attack i could not breath in live support ...needles. colma for 3 weeks...i no it's diffrent but the pain was so unbareable...besides while i was ina colma..i was stuck in a bad dream it all felt so real

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


How can I © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net